About this item
- Hawkins Classic 3 Liter Pressure Cooker with Easy to quarter turn is enough Open & Close
- Made from commercially pure, virgin aluminum; Mirror polished; interior and base matt finish
- Features a 'goof-proof' lid that seals from the inside like a jetliner door, ensuring greater safety
- Inside fitting lid opens only when pressure falls Stay cool handles. Base flat diameter-5.27 inch. Base thickness-0.127 inch. Ideal for cooking for 3-4 Persons
- Pressure is regulated automatically to optimum levels for speed cooking; Shielded Safety valve, Long lasting gasket.
Hawkins Classic Pressure Cooker
The Classic is Hawkins' range was introduced by Hawkinsand has been kept up to date by numerous innovations and improvements over the years. The latest improvement, introduced in 2005, is a superior pressure regulating system that controls pressure to a narrower, more efficient range, reduces sprouting of frothy foods (such as dal) and is easier to insert and remove.
The safety valve is located under the lid handle bar so that when it operates the steam is safely deflected downwards. The gasket has minimum exposure to steam inside the cooker, does not rub every time the product is opened and closed - so lasts longer.
Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops.
Stay-cool handles. Fixed sturdy pivot does not put pressure on the plastic handles as it is a part of the metal handle itself. Thus handles last longer.
Recommended for use on gas stoves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.