About this item
- Double thickness base, stays flat, spreads heat more evenly, suitable for Induction, gas and electric cooktops
- Base hard anodized for more efficient heat absorption
- Made from pure virgin aluminum, exterior mirror polished
- Super-fast cooking; Improved pressure regulator - saves more fuel
- Inside-fitting safety lid will not open until pressure falls
Hawkins Hevibase Aluminum Induction Model Pressure Cooker
The Hawkins Hevibase Pressure Cooker of commercially pure virgin aluminum is Induction Compatible with an external bottom plate of AISI 430 grade magnetic stainless steel attached to the double thick base. It can safely be used on all domestic gas, electric, halogen, ceramic, and induction cooktops. The double-thick, heavy gauge base is ideal for light frying before pressure-cooking. The base stays flat, never bulges. Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops. A version of this model with a fully hard anodized double thick base was available as the Hawkins Ekobase. This was suitable for domestic gas, electric, halogen, ceramic but not for induction cooktops. This product is no longer available in certain markets.
Base flat diameter: 144mm
Base thickness: 6.35 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.